March 10, 2014

SPRING IS IN THE AIR - MARCH BEAUTY TOOLS

SPRING IS IN THE AIR...
BEAUTY TOOLS I LOVE IN MARCH

My new "Elie Saab - L'Eau de Couture" perfume - it smells like his creations and feels like a warm day in the city, sitting in a coffee shop and eating macaroons! And I absolutely adore the flacon in this delicate light green!

I'm in love with the new "Dior Exquise Lipgloss" - looks pink, but your lips will glow with a natural pinky blossom. I'm addicted to this color and literally wearing it to all my outfits!

A classic never gets old - this march I prefer Essie's "Sand Tropez" on my nails - it's a color you can wear to everything, and it will always look elegant and clean.

For a natural glow on the eyes, I can recommend Kiko's eye shadow No. 139, which looks absolutely fabulous! Once you have applied it, it will last the whole day and will make your eyes look bright.










No comments:

Post a Comment